- The revenues from our BTS operations reached MMK 6.06 billion for FY18-19 (vs MMK 6.5 billion last year). They account for 81% of TMH’s revenues. The contraction is mostly due to a more challenging business environment, and the cancellation of various projects by our clients.
- Our BTS operations include both the construction work and 24/7 service maintenance to meet the requirements of our customers’ needs:
- For the construction work, we provide site acquisition, civil work, technical installation, and power installation.
- For the maintenance services, we provide different solutions like preventive & corrective maintenance, EPC & refuel management service, etc.
- We serve two leading mobile carriers in Myanmar, MPT, the historical player and the biggest service provider in Myanmar and MyTel who is developing its network quickly in Myanmar.
- Last year, we delivered BTS maintenance services to My Tel for their towers in various regions and to China Unicom for their landing station in Ngwe Saung.
- We have a national footprint, and we can operate wherever it is safe for our employees and contractors.
- We built 60 new towers, and we maintain today 800 towers all across the country.
- Our relationships with our clients are strong: we received 4 awards, and the satisfaction rate of our customers was at least 99%.
- Since FY16-17, more than 1.3 million Myanmar people benefited from the access to mobile network thanks to the towers we installed.
- The revenues from our fiber operations reached MMK 0.9 billion for FY18-19 (vs MMK 1.3 billion last year).
- Our fiber operations cover both construction work and maintenance work. Last year, we maintained over 1000+ km of fiber for MPT in Yangon, Mandalay and Magway regions.
- TMH built 500+ km fiber for its Myanmar GT Broadband, its associate during the last financial year. In addition, we built five core equipment rooms for them.
- TMH invested massively to develop its assets: 99% of the optical fiber installed last year will be owned by TMH’s associate: GT Broadband.
- TMH’s associate, Myanmar GT Broadband plans to expand its business in 7 states and regions to reinforce its footprint in the coming years.
- Our bandwidth capacity reached 14 GBPS.
- TMH’s associate, Myanmar GT Broadband serves more than 10,000 clients.
- The number of clients is dramatically increased from last year due to our ability to serve our customers, better.
- TMH operates 2 sites to manufacture prepaid top-up cards for MPT. Last year, 69.1 million cards were produced.
- We produced all kinds of prepaid top-up cards such as 1 in 1 cards, 5 in 1 cards and 3 in 1 cards. In our factory, qualified people are working to ensure the quality of our production process from printing to wrapping.
- We are distributing prepaid top-up cards in Yangon East-Region and Northern Shan State where we cover 18 townships.
- To generate new revenues, TMH launched a mobile app: Thi P P Lar which is an unique platform to provide promotion, event, discount information of merchants and shops from Yangon and Mandalay. Subscriber can easily find their interest by categories, distance and rating etc.. Thi PP Lar will become a one stop channel between merchants and costumers.
- This mobile app was launched in 14 February 2019 and 20,000 people downloaded the app so far.
- We provided promotion program such as lucky draw for customer attraction and on the other hand we managed this mobile app to be more informative and more attractive for customer retention.
You can download our Thi P P Lar here https://thipplar.com.mm/#/login